Although it offers the versatility of a tactical pack, the COVRT18â„¢ 2.0 is the next iteration in a serious of backpacks designed not to call a lot of attention to itself.
Whether youâ€™re working in austere environments or just want a pack with a street-smart look, weâ€™ve thought about the areas youâ€™ve requested a more discreet appearance and made the necessary improvements.
On the outside youâ€™ll find contemporary features like dual water bottle pockets and a shove-it pocket, but weâ€™ve also included tuckable logos, a TSA friendly laptop compartment, and a front pocket with removable ID panels and slip pockets to tone down your profile.
A flex cuff channel, zippered drop pocket, and dual-access CCW compartment give the COVRT18â„¢ 2.0 another level of hidden gems youâ€™ll surely appreciate in certain environments.
19â€H x 10.5â€L x 6.5â€D
32-literÂ / 1953 cubic inch
Weight - 2.64 LBS
Fits up to a 15" laptop
- 5.11's signature Center Lineâ„¢ design
- 500D Nylon | 840D Nylon
- Hydration or TSA checkpoint friendly laptop rear compartment
- Front pocket with removable ID panel, slip pockets, web MOLLE and loop
- Shove-It compartment with side gussets and zippered drop pocket
- Dual side water bottle pockets
- Dual access CCW compartment with internal loop panel
- Internal zippered mesh pockets in main compartment
- External HypalonÂ® gear loop
- Flex cuff channel
- Tuckable 5.11 logo woven labels